Your first visit to my practice establishes a vital foundation for my relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and all pertinent information that will allow me to take care of you. In order to understand what to expect for your first visit to my practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, office and payment policies. You can complete your forms online or print your forms and bring them with you.
To provide compassionate care and uncompromising excellence in podiatric medicine.
To fulfill this mission, I am committed to :
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- New Patient Form [PDF] [Online]
- Medical History [PDF] [Online]
- Contact Preference Form (E mail, Text, Voice) [PDF] [Online]
- Pharmacy Preference Form [PDF] [Online]
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices [PDF] [Online]
- Patient Financial Policy and Final Obligation Form [PDF] [Online]
- Referral Requirement Policy [PDF] [Online]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that I have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the website. There are videos and educational material as well as patient forms and policies. I look forward to your first visit.